The safety of our teams and customers is our number one priority.
While things look a little different, our restaurants will continue to provide a safe and pleasant environment to dine in. Please see our safety measures below and we do hope to see you all very soon.
- Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the restaurants for all customers to use.
- We have enhanced and increased our cleaning schedules and procedures to maintain a high level of hygiene across all restaurants.
- Tables and chairs are thoroughly cleaned between each sitting.
- All staff at Preto have been trained on the new COVID-19 guidelines set by the government.
- All Preto staff have been provided with PPE – masks, shields and gloves.
- Social distancing is in place for both customers and Preto Staff.
- All tables have been spaced out for social distancing.
- All customers will be required to wear masks when entering, exiting and moving around the restaurant.
- You can now download our menu via a QR code when dining in the restaurants.
- Table service will be provided.
- Please download the new NHS Covid-19 app and scan the Venue check-in QR code when entering the restaurant, this is now a legal requirement.